The Honourable Labi Kousoulis was first elected to the Nova Scotia House of Assembly as MLA for Halifax Citadel-Sable Island in 2013 and was re-elected in 2017.
He has served as Minister of the Public Service Commission, Minister of Internal Services and Minister of Labour and Advanced Education.
As Minister of Inclusive Economic Growth, Minister Kousoulis is responsible for the:
- Accountability in Economic Assistant Act
- Develop Nova Scotia Act
- Halifax Convention Centre Act
- Invest Nova Scotia Act
- Nova Scotia Jobs Fund Act
- Peggy’s Cove Commission Act
- Tourism Accommodation Registration Act
He is a Certified Management Accountant and a small business owner.
|Halifax Citadel-Sable Island||Liberal||2013 - 2021|